This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Phone calls and e-mail messages are usually taken more seriously than a written claim letter. ... (Read 75 times)

kellyjaisingh

Phone calls and e-mail messages are usually taken more seriously than a written claim letter.
  Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Question 2

SCENARIO-BASED QUESTIONS Poor Example of a Job-Refusal Message Saying no to a job offer tactfully is important since future job success often is influenced by previous interactions with people in various circumstances. Rodrigo has received a job offer but has decided not to take the job. He sends the following job-refusal message to the company. Dear Mr. Pates: I regret to inform you that I must turn down your offer of the sales associate position. I have recently received an offer that provides more opportunity for growth and better monetary compensation. Given my personal goals, I believe that it would be a mistake for me not to take that offer. Thank you for your consideration. I wish you the best of luck in finding someone who meets your needs. Cordially, Rodrigo Martinez Required: Rewrite the job-refusal message in an inductive manner.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Fayaz00962

Answer to Question 1

False

Answer to Question 2

Mr. Pates,
I appreciate your spending time with me to discuss the sales associate position available in your company.

It was particularly kind of you to explain the opportunities available with this position, as well as the managerial possibilities with your company. Braedock Co. made me a similar job offer today, and I have accepted the position. I believe that Braedock's position is more consistent with my long-range goals in sales.

Thank you for your confidence in my qualifications as demonstrated by your job offer. I am sure that your company will continue its successful rise in the industry, and I will think often of the talented, committed people who work for your company.

Sincerely,

Rodrigo Martinez

kellyjaisingh

Reply 2 on: Jun 23, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

mcabuhat

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

Children of people with alcoholism are more inclined to drink alcohol or use hard drugs. In fact, they are 400 times more likely to use hard drugs than those who do not have a family history of alcohol addiction.

Did you know?

The eye muscles are the most active muscles in the whole body. The external muscles that move the eyes are the strongest muscles in the human body for the job they have to do. They are 100 times more powerful than they need to be.

Did you know?

Computer programs are available that crosscheck a new drug's possible trade name with all other trade names currently available. These programs detect dangerous similarities between names and alert the manufacturer of the drug.

Did you know?

Malaria was not eliminated in the United States until 1951. The term eliminated means that no new cases arise in a country for 3 years.

Did you know?

It is believed that the Incas used anesthesia. Evidence supports the theory that shamans chewed cocoa leaves and drilled holes into the heads of patients (letting evil spirits escape), spitting into the wounds they made. The mixture of cocaine, saliva, and resin numbed the site enough to allow hours of drilling.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library