Author Question: Which is the most accurate statement concerning finding a desirable job? a. Finding a job is a ... (Read 49 times)

bobthebuilder

Which is the most accurate statement concerning finding a desirable job?
 a. Finding a job is a process.
  b. Finding a job is a mostly a matter of luck.
  c. Finding a job is an event.
  d. Finding a job is not necessary, as one will come to you.

Question 2

Choose the correct word or words in parentheses. The loan I secured to pay for my college education is (a, an) obligation I take very seriously.

bubulittle310@msn.cn

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

an

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

In 1886, William Bates reported on the discovery of a substance produced by the adrenal gland that turned out to be epinephrine (adrenaline). In 1904, this drug was first artificially synthesized by Friedrich Stolz.

Did you know?

Automated pill dispensing systems have alarms to alert patients when the correct dosing time has arrived. Most systems work with many varieties of medications, so patients who are taking a variety of drugs can still be in control of their dose regimen.

Did you know?

In the United States, congenital cytomegalovirus causes one child to become disabled almost every hour. CMV is the leading preventable viral cause of development disability in newborns. These disabilities include hearing or vision loss, and cerebral palsy.

Did you know?

There are 20 feet of blood vessels in each square inch of human skin.

Did you know?

By definition, when a medication is administered intravenously, its bioavailability is 100%.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library