Author Question: Kendrick, a recent college graduate, wants to communicate that he can get along with others and is ... (Read 115 times)

sammy

Kendrick, a recent college graduate, wants to communicate that he can get along with others and is accepting of diversity. Which of the following statements should he avoid making?
 a. I can work with others as well as independently.
  b. I was an officer in a service organization.
  c. I can work with most people.
  d. I participated in several organizations that had diverse memberships.

Question 2

A cover or binder should demonstrate empathy for the reader.
  Indicate whether the statement is true or false

xthemafja

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

TRUE

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Malaria was not eliminated in the United States until 1951. The term eliminated means that no new cases arise in a country for 3 years.

Did you know?

Essential fatty acids have been shown to be effective against ulcers, asthma, dental cavities, and skin disorders such as acne.

Did you know?

Patients should never assume they are being given the appropriate drugs. They should make sure they know which drugs are being prescribed, and always double-check that the drugs received match the prescription.

Did you know?

It is believed that the Incas used anesthesia. Evidence supports the theory that shamans chewed cocoa leaves and drilled holes into the heads of patients (letting evil spirits escape), spitting into the wounds they made. The mixture of cocaine, saliva, and resin numbed the site enough to allow hours of drilling.

Did you know?

Pregnant women usually experience a heightened sense of smell beginning late in the first trimester. Some experts call this the body's way of protecting a pregnant woman from foods that are unsafe for the fetus.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library