This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Jawon is a training and development manager who has been asked by a professor to speak to her class ... (Read 58 times)

dbose

Jawon is a training and development manager who has been asked by a professor to speak to her class about careers in training. However, since he is currently conducting an important staff development program, his schedule is very busy, and he must refuse the request. What would be the BEST way to end his message?
 a. Again, I am very flattered by your request.
  b. I apologize that I am so busy right now. Maybe next semester I can speak to your class.
  c. I'll call you if I have some time in the next month.
  d. My training assistant, David, has extensive experience and would enjoy speaking to your class. Please feel free to call him at 469-8000.

Question 2

The key to managing confrontation is to put the emotional energy generated by conflict toward
 a. a constructive solution.
  b. another showdown.
  c. a better understanding of false conflict.
  d. none of these choices.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

cupcake16

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

A

dbose

Reply 2 on: Jun 23, 2018
:D TYSM

LegendaryAnswers

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

Amphetamine poisoning can cause intravascular coagulation, circulatory collapse, rhabdomyolysis, ischemic colitis, acute psychosis, hyperthermia, respiratory distress syndrome, and pericarditis.

Did you know?

There are more nerve cells in one human brain than there are stars in the Milky Way.

Did you know?

The Babylonians wrote numbers in a system that used 60 as the base value rather than the number 10. They did not have a symbol for "zero."

Did you know?

Parkinson's disease is both chronic and progressive. This means that it persists over a long period of time and that its symptoms grow worse over time.

Did you know?

The top 10 most important tips that will help you grow old gracefully include (1) quit smoking, (2) keep your weight down, (3) take supplements, (4) skip a meal each day or fast 1 day per week, (5) get a pet, (6) get medical help for chronic pain, (7) walk regularly, (8) reduce arguments, (9) put live plants in your living space, and (10) do some weight training.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library