Author Question: According to this text, the step in preparing an informative presentation after you analyze the ... (Read 108 times)

awywial

According to this text, the step in preparing an informative presentation after you analyze the audience should be to

A) Research the topic.
  B) Determine your speech format
  C) Determine the topic.
  D) Organize the main points.

Question 2

Which of the following is the best example of an opening sentence for a speech?

A) I want to inform you of the warning signs of cancer.
  B) Today we will talk about the warning signs of cancer, so everyone can know what to look for.
  C) Three years ago, one of my best friends--a young woman about your age--was told she had cancer.
  D) Most of you are unaware of the warning signs of cancer, but you should be; so I am going to tell you about them.

enass

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

C

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Disorders that may affect pharmacodynamics include genetic mutations, malnutrition, thyrotoxicosis, myasthenia gravis, Parkinson's disease, and certain forms of insulin-resistant diabetes mellitus.

Did you know?

The Babylonians wrote numbers in a system that used 60 as the base value rather than the number 10. They did not have a symbol for "zero."

Did you know?

During the twentieth century, a variant of the metric system was used in Russia and France in which the base unit of mass was the tonne. Instead of kilograms, this system used millitonnes (mt).

Did you know?

There are major differences in the metabolism of morphine and the illegal drug heroin. Morphine mostly produces its CNS effects through m-receptors, and at k- and d-receptors. Heroin has a slight affinity for opiate receptors. Most of its actions are due to metabolism to active metabolites (6-acetylmorphine, morphine, and morphine-6-glucuronide).

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library