This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: List four classic complaints from stepmothers that are likely not to apply to stepfathers. What ... (Read 21 times)

ahriuashd

List four classic complaints from stepmothers that are likely not to apply to stepfathers.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

These couples are characterized by strength in decision making and planning,
  but there is a bit of dissatisfaction with a partner's personality and habits. There are
  moderate levels of relationship dissatisfaction.

A) traditional couples
   B) vitalized couples
   C) conflicted couples
   D) harmonious couples

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

deja

Answer to Question 1

(1) Everyone in his life, his kids, his former wife, and his business, comes before me. (2) I want a child of my own, and he's had enough. (3) My money goes to support this family because his money goes to take care of her and them. (4) His former wife never says thank you' for any of the things I do. (5) The children treat me like the maid. (6) I'm expected to do everything that their mother would do for them, but without the respect they would give to her. (6) He believes that buying his children something, or entertaining, is fathering. (7) His children say the meanest things to me, and my husband defends them and tells ME I'm overreacting. (8) I think I'm becoming the cruel' stepmother. (9) The worst of it is, when his children come over we have no sex life.

Answer to Question 2

A

ahriuashd

Reply 2 on: Jun 18, 2018
Gracias!

cpetit11

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Medication errors are three times higher among children and infants than with adults.

Did you know?

Only 12 hours after an egg cell is fertilized by a sperm cell, the egg cell starts to divide. As it continues to divide, it moves along the fallopian tube toward the uterus at about 1 inch per day.

Did you know?

To prove that stomach ulcers were caused by bacteria and not by stress, a researcher consumed an entire laboratory beaker full of bacterial culture. After this, he did indeed develop stomach ulcers, and won the Nobel Prize for his discovery.

Did you know?

Stevens-Johnson syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis syndrome are life-threatening reactions that can result in death. Complications include permanent blindness, dry-eye syndrome, lung damage, photophobia, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, permanent loss of nail beds, scarring of mucous membranes, arthritis, and chronic fatigue syndrome. Many patients' pores scar shut, causing them to retain heat.

Did you know?

Nearly all drugs pass into human breast milk. How often a drug is taken influences the amount of drug that will pass into the milk. Medications taken 30 to 60 minutes before breastfeeding are likely to be at peak blood levels when the baby is nursing.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library