This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following questions is a part of the analyzing stage of the ACE process for delivering ... (Read 67 times)

FButt

Which of the following questions is a part of the analyzing stage of the ACE process for delivering bad news?

A) Have I avoided legal complications?
  B) Is the bad news stated clearly and sensitively?
  C) Should I include an apology?
  D) Should I begin with the bad news or lead up to it?
  E) How can I clearly phrase the bad news?

Question 2

In which stage of the ACE process does a communicator determine the best medium to use in providing the bad news?

A) Analyzing
  B) Addressing
  C) Composing
  D) Critiquing
  E) Evaluating

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

heinisk01

Answer to Question 1

Answer: C
Explanation: C) Deciding whether to include an apology or not is part of the analyzing stage of the ACE process. All of the other questions are part of the composing or evaluating stages.

Answer to Question 2

Answer: A
Explanation: A) Angelina is engaged in the analyzing stage of ACE process. Deciding which medium is the most appropriate to deliver your message, anticipating your audience's reaction, and thinking about what you might do to soften the bad news are all part of the first step of the ACE process, analyzing. The other two stages of the process are composing and evaluating.

FButt

Reply 2 on: Jun 23, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

bassamabas

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

The heart is located in the center of the chest, with part of it tipped slightly so that it taps against the left side of the chest.

Did you know?

Patients who have been on total parenteral nutrition for more than a few days may need to have foods gradually reintroduced to give the digestive tract time to start working again.

Did you know?

The oldest recorded age was 122. Madame Jeanne Calment was born in France in 1875 and died in 1997. She was a vegetarian and loved olive oil, port wine, and chocolate.

Did you know?

During the twentieth century, a variant of the metric system was used in Russia and France in which the base unit of mass was the tonne. Instead of kilograms, this system used millitonnes (mt).

Did you know?

The top five reasons that children stay home from school are as follows: colds, stomach flu (gastroenteritis), ear infection (otitis media), pink eye (conjunctivitis), and sore throat.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library