Author Question: Which of the following options is most likely to be used for reaching potential audiences you can't ... (Read 61 times)

silviawilliams41

Which of the following options is most likely to be used for reaching potential audiences you can't yet identify?

A) Group meeting
  B) Email
  C) Telephone
  D) Blog
  E) Text message

Question 2

When emailing a coworker to ask for her assistance on a project, which of the following constitutes a refutation you could include in your request, in anticipation of a possible objection?

A) I really need your help right now, as my department is short-staffed.
  B) I won't be able to complete my project if you don't help me.
  C) While this may sound time-consuming, I will only need one hour of your time.
  D) If you decide to help me, then you will have to spend more time at work to complete your own professional responsibilities.
  E) I don't think that I will be able to return the favor.

frre432

Answer to Question 1

Answer: D
Explanation: D) Social networks, websites, wikis, and blogs are the only recommended media if you want to reach potential audiences whom you can't identify yet.

Answer to Question 2

Answer: C
Explanation: C) You can refute potential resistance by arguing that the point raised is wrong. A refutation is like saying, No, that is wrong, and here's why. This choice is a refutation because it takes the potential resistance that helping will be too time-consuming by explaining that only one hour of assistance is needed.