Author Question: You realize I am sure that a firm's Web page present company history, product information and ... (Read 25 times)

JGIBBSON

You realize I am sure that a firm's Web page present company history, product information and employment opportunities.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

As you know its often a good idea to check the internet for retail job openings.

What will be an ideal response?

tranoy

Answer to Question 1

You realize, I am sure, that a firm's Web page presents company history, product information, and employment opportunities.

Answer to Question 2

As you know, it's often a good idea to check the Internet for retail job openings.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

There are more bacteria in your mouth than there are people in the world.

Did you know?

Stevens-Johnson syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis syndrome are life-threatening reactions that can result in death. Complications include permanent blindness, dry-eye syndrome, lung damage, photophobia, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, permanent loss of nail beds, scarring of mucous membranes, arthritis, and chronic fatigue syndrome. Many patients' pores scar shut, causing them to retain heat.

Did you know?

About 600,000 particles of skin are shed every hour by each human. If you live to age 70 years, you have shed 105 pounds of dead skin.

Did you know?

Blood is approximately twice as thick as water because of the cells and other components found in it.

Did you know?

Symptoms of kidney problems include a loss of appetite, back pain (which may be sudden and intense), chills, abdominal pain, fluid retention, nausea, the urge to urinate, vomiting, and fever.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library