This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following is a demonstrative pronoun? A) he B) this C) who D) anyone E) ... (Read 33 times)

jhjkgdfhk

Which of the following is a demonstrative pronoun?

A) he
  B) this
  C) who
  D) anyone
  E) either

Question 2

One of the most important steps in preparing for an interview is anticipating the questions you might be asked.

Indicate whether this statement is true or false.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

joneynes

Answer to Question 1

Answer: B
Explanation: B) Demonstrative pronouns such as this, these, that, and those point out particular people, places, or things. Examples include, That is my dog and I looked for a broom and found this instead. Don't confuse demonstrative pronouns with demonstrative adjectives: That dog is mine (demonstrative adjective) vs. That is a good dog (demonstrative pronoun).

Answer to Question 2

TRUE

jhjkgdfhk

Reply 2 on: Jun 23, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

bbburns21

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Lower drug doses for elderly patients should be used first, with titrations of the dose as tolerated to prevent unwanted drug-related pharmacodynamic effects.

Did you know?

Long-term mental and physical effects from substance abuse include: paranoia, psychosis, immune deficiencies, and organ damage.

Did you know?

Persons who overdose with cardiac glycosides have a better chance of overall survival if they can survive the first 24 hours after the overdose.

Did you know?

There are actually 60 minerals, 16 vitamins, 12 essential amino acids, and three essential fatty acids that your body needs every day.

Did you know?

According to animal studies, the typical American diet is damaging to the liver and may result in allergies, low energy, digestive problems, and a lack of ability to detoxify harmful substances.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library