Author Question: Which of the variables have a positive linear relationship with the household's average monthly ... (Read 56 times)

serike

Which of the variables have a positive linear relationship with the household's average monthly expenditure on utilities?

Question 2

How does conducting multiple t-tests compare to conducting a single F-test?
 a. Multiple t-tests increases the chance of a Type I error.
  b. Multiple t-tests decreases the chance of a Type I error.
  c. Multiple t-tests does not affect the chance of a Type I error.
  d. This comparison cannot be made without knowing the number of populations.

morganmarie791

Answer to Question 1

Ownership has a strong positive linear relationship with the average expenditure on utilities. Also, family size, income of the first household wage earner, income of the second household wage earned, monthly home mortgage or rent payment, and the total indebtedness of the household have moderate to weak positive relationships with the average expenditure on utilities.

Answer to Question 2

A