Author Question: CPA QUESTION: Which of the following requirements must be met to create a bailment? I. Delivery of ... (Read 24 times)

Engineer

CPA QUESTION: Which of the following requirements must be met to create a bailment? I. Delivery of personal property to the intended bailee. II. Possession by the intended bailee. III. An absolute duty on the intended bailee to return or dispose of the property according to the bailor's directions.
 a. I and II only.
  b. I and III only.
  c. II and III only.
  d. I, II, and III.

Question 2

The idea that current cases must be decided based on earlier cases is called legal positivism.
  Indicate whether the statement is true or false

bulacsom

Answer to Question 1

.D

Answer to Question 2

F

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

More than 2,500 barbiturates have been synthesized. At the height of their popularity, about 50 were marketed for human use.

Did you know?

Pubic lice (crabs) are usually spread through sexual contact. You cannot catch them by using a public toilet.

Did you know?

Never take aspirin without food because it is likely to irritate your stomach. Never give aspirin to children under age 12. Overdoses of aspirin have the potential to cause deafness.

Did you know?

It is widely believed that giving a daily oral dose of aspirin to heart attack patients improves their chances of survival because the aspirin blocks the formation of new blood clots.

Did you know?

Every 10 seconds, a person in the United States goes to the emergency room complaining of head pain. About 1.2 million visits are for acute migraine attacks.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library