Author Question: Why was Fragante not selected for the clerk's position when he had higher test scores than the two ... (Read 21 times)

codyclark

Why was Fragante not selected for the clerk's position when he had higher test scores than the two successful candidates?

Question 2

After the death of Babe Ruth, one of the most famous baseball players of all time, his daughters registered the name, Babe Ruth as a trademark. Which of the following uses would be legal without the daughters' permission? I. Publication of a baseball calendar with photos of Ruth. II. Sales of a Babe Ruth bat. III. Sales of Babe Ruth autographs.
 a. Neither I, II, nor III.
  b. Just I.
  c. Just II.
  d. Just III.
  e. I and III.

SomethingSomething

Answer to Question 1

The interviewers ranked him third because of his pronounced accent which is difficult to understand.. The trial court judge confirmed that Fragante had a difficult manner of pronunciation. And the record showed that the ability to speak clearly is one of the most important skills required for the position.

Answer to Question 2

.E

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

The term pharmacology is derived from the Greek words pharmakon("claim, medicine, poison, or remedy") and logos ("study").

Did you know?

Recent studies have shown that the number of medication errors increases in relation to the number of orders that are verified per pharmacist, per work shift.

Did you know?

The cure for trichomoniasis is easy as long as the patient does not drink alcoholic beverages for 24 hours. Just a single dose of medication is needed to rid the body of the disease. However, without proper precautions, an individual may contract the disease repeatedly. In fact, most people develop trichomoniasis again within three months of their last treatment.

Did you know?

Congestive heart failure is a serious disorder that carries a reduced life expectancy. Heart failure is usually a chronic illness, and it may worsen with infection or other physical stressors.

Did you know?

In 2012, nearly 24 milliion Americans, aged 12 and older, had abused an illicit drug, according to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA).

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library