This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Does the Title VII ban on sex discrimination encompass discrimination based on ... (Read 96 times)

neverstopbelieb

Does the Title VII ban on sex discrimination encompass discrimination based on transsexualism?

Question 2

Which of the following statements is true? I. The EPA sets national air quality standards. II. The EPA develops plans to meet air quality standards. III. States set their own air quality standards. IV. The states develop plans to meet air quality standards.
 a. II and III
  b. III and IV
  c. I and IV
  d. I, III, and IV
  e. I and II

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

enass

Answer to Question 1

No. The word sex in Title VII is to be given its plain meaning and does not encompass discrimination based on transsexualism.

Answer to Question 2

.C

neverstopbelieb

Reply 2 on: Jun 24, 2018
Excellent

31809pancho

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Dogs have been used in studies to detect various cancers in human subjects. They have been trained to sniff breath samples from humans that were collected by having them breathe into special tubes. These people included 55 lung cancer patients, 31 breast cancer patients, and 83 cancer-free patients. The dogs detected 54 of the 55 lung cancer patients as having cancer, detected 28 of the 31 breast cancer patients, and gave only three false-positive results (detecting cancer in people who didn't have it).

Did you know?

In 1885, the Lloyd Manufacturing Company of Albany, New York, promoted and sold "Cocaine Toothache Drops" at 15 cents per bottle! In 1914, the Harrison Narcotic Act brought the sale and distribution of this drug under federal control.

Did you know?

About 80% of major fungal systemic infections are due to Candida albicans. Another form, Candida peritonitis, occurs most often in postoperative patients. A rare disease, Candida meningitis, may follow leukemia, kidney transplant, other immunosuppressed factors, or when suffering from Candida septicemia.

Did you know?

It is difficult to obtain enough calcium without consuming milk or other dairy foods.

Did you know?

Looking at the sun may not only cause headache and distort your vision temporarily, but it can also cause permanent eye damage. Any exposure to sunlight adds to the cumulative effects of ultraviolet (UV) radiation on your eyes. UV exposure has been linked to eye disorders such as macular degeneration, solar retinitis, and corneal dystrophies.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library