This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: If a defendant proves impossibility, the defendant's obligations will be discharged. a. True b. ... (Read 85 times)

jon_i

If a defendant proves impossibility, the defendant's obligations will be discharged.
 a. True
  b. False
  Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Question 2

The owners of trademarks often know there are counterfeit goods being sold with real-looking trademarks. To obtain relief the mark owners often:
 a. get permission from the Trademark Office to seize the counterfeits b. convince the Trademark Office to send its agents to seize the goods
  c. sue in federal court for damages and an injunction; the sales may not be stopped before the court considers the issue at trial
  d. get a warrant to seize the goods, which may be done by a private investigator with police help e. none of the other choices

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Jsherida

Answer to Question 1

TRUE

Answer to Question 2

d

jon_i

Reply 2 on: Jun 24, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

peter

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Eating carrots will improve your eyesight. Carrots are high in vitamin A (retinol), which is essential for good vision. It can also be found in milk, cheese, egg yolks, and liver.

Did you know?

Side effects from substance abuse include nausea, dehydration, reduced productivitiy, and dependence. Though these effects usually worsen over time, the constant need for the substance often overcomes rational thinking.

Did you know?

There are actually 60 minerals, 16 vitamins, 12 essential amino acids, and three essential fatty acids that your body needs every day.

Did you know?

Vampire bats have a natural anticoagulant in their saliva that permits continuous bleeding after they painlessly open a wound with their incisors. This capillary blood does not cause any significant blood loss to their victims.

Did you know?

Most fungi that pathogenically affect humans live in soil. If a person is not healthy, has an open wound, or is immunocompromised, a fungal infection can be very aggressive.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library