Author Question: Joe finds Mary alone in the copy room at work. He closes the door, says I know you really want me ... (Read 37 times)

soccerdreamer_17

Joe finds Mary alone in the copy room at work. He closes the door, says I know you really want me baby, and pins her against the wall, forcing her to be very close to him for 10 minutes while he tells her how much he wants her. She keeps telling him to get away. There:
 a. is no tort here; the required elements did not occur
  b. is no tort here because Mary was not injured and she could have ducked under his arms and gotten away easily
  c. is no tort here because, even though Joe is a jerk in Mary's eyes, he was only kidding and there was no damage
  d. is no tort here because Mary should know that Joe is not really dangerous, just a jerk e. none of the other choices

Question 2

Intentional interference against property does not include which tort:
 a. trespass
  b. public nuisance c. private nuisance d. conversion
  e. all of the other choices can be correct

livaneabi

Answer to Question 1

e

Answer to Question 2

e