This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: In Mumby v. Pure Energy Services, the court found that Pure Energy failed to compensate the ... (Read 34 times)

Chelseaamend

In Mumby v. Pure Energy Services, the court found that Pure Energy failed to compensate the plaintiffs for
 A) vacation time.
 B) medical leave.
 C) weekly overtime.
 D) None of these answers.

Question 2

In Blimka v. My Web Wholesalers an Idaho resident, Blimka, ordered a large quantity of jeans from My Web, a Maine company that advertised its goods on the Internet. When a dispute arose over the quality of the jeans, Blimka sued My Web in Idaho state court. My Web contended the Idaho court did not have jurisdiction. The Idaho high court held that:
 a. the defendants' actions did not satisfy minimum contacts with respect to the fraud allegations b. the defendants' actions did satisfy minimum contacts with respect to the fraud allegations
  c. the defendants did not visit Idaho often enough for Blimka to sue them in an Idaho Court
  d. Blimka could sue the defendants in Idaho because the defendants owned property in Idaho e. none of the choices are correct

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

lkoler

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

b

Chelseaamend

Reply 2 on: Jun 24, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

6ana001

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

Although not all of the following muscle groups are commonly used, intramuscular injections may be given into the abdominals, biceps, calves, deltoids, gluteals, laterals, pectorals, quadriceps, trapezoids, and triceps.

Did you know?

Hyperthyroidism leads to an increased rate of metabolism and affects about 1% of women but only 0.1% of men. For most people, this increased metabolic rate causes the thyroid gland to become enlarged (known as a goiter).

Did you know?

On average, someone in the United States has a stroke about every 40 seconds. This is about 795,000 people per year.

Did you know?

If you use artificial sweeteners, such as cyclamates, your eyes may be more sensitive to light. Other factors that will make your eyes more sensitive to light include use of antibiotics, oral contraceptives, hypertension medications, diuretics, and antidiabetic medications.

Did you know?

Before a vaccine is licensed in the USA, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) reviews it for safety and effectiveness. The CDC then reviews all studies again, as well as the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American Academy of Family Physicians. Every lot of vaccine is tested before administration to the public, and the FDA regularly inspects vaccine manufacturers' facilities.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library