This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: John Freeden is negotiating with Bill Murray to buy Bill's mountain bicycle. The following ... (Read 48 times)

mikaylakyoung

John Freeden is negotiating with Bill Murray to buy Bill's mountain bicycle. The following conversation has taken place: John: I will buy your mountain bike for 325.00. Bill: I couldn't sell it for less than 375.00. John: I'll take it for 375.00. Which of the following statements is true?
 A) Bill and John have a contract for the sale of the bike at 375.00.
 B) Bill and John have a contract for the sale of the bike at 325.00.
 C) Bill and John do not have a contract.
 D) None of the above

Question 2

A power of attorney is an example of an agency relationship.
  Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

jessofishing

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

TRUE

jessofishing

Did you know?

According to the CDC, approximately 31.7% of the U.S. population has high low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or "bad cholesterol" levels.

Did you know?

In most climates, 8 to 10 glasses of water per day is recommended for adults. The best indicator for adequate fluid intake is frequent, clear urination.

Did you know?

The National Institutes of Health have supported research into acupuncture. This has shown that acupuncture significantly reduced pain associated with osteoarthritis of the knee, when used as a complement to conventional therapies.

Did you know?

In ancient Rome, many of the richer people in the population had lead-induced gout. The reason for this is unclear. Lead poisoning has also been linked to madness.

Did you know?

In 1886, William Bates reported on the discovery of a substance produced by the adrenal gland that turned out to be epinephrine (adrenaline). In 1904, this drug was first artificially synthesized by Friedrich Stolz.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library