This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: ValuJet, Inc is an airline based in Florida. The airline flies from Florida locations to Atlanta to ... (Read 52 times)

Mr3Hunna

ValuJet, Inc is an airline based in Florida. The airline flies from Florida locations to Atlanta to permit passengers to make connections to other airlines at that major hub. A ValuJet plane crashed just outside of Orlando, Florida, killing all 110 occupants aboard the flight. Among the 110 occupants was a family of 4 from Ohio, returning home from a Florida vacation. If the family's survivors wish to file suit against ValuJet, where would a court have jurisdiction over ValuJet?
 A) Ohio
 B) Florida
 C) Delaware
 D) None of the above

Question 2

Which of the following is not an element of the Nash test?
 A) Will I feel as good over the long term about this decision?
 B) Is it legal?
 C) What am I trying to accomplish with my decision?
 D) Could I discuss this decision with the affected parties?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

macagn

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

B

Did you know?

Asthma attacks and symptoms usually get started by specific triggers (such as viruses, allergies, gases, and air particles). You should talk to your doctor about these triggers and find ways to avoid or get rid of them.

Did you know?

Drug abusers experience the following scenario: The pleasure given by their drug (or drugs) of choice is so strong that it is difficult to eradicate even after years of staying away from the substances involved. Certain triggers may cause a drug abuser to relapse. Research shows that long-term drug abuse results in significant changes in brain function that persist long after an individual stops using drugs. It is most important to realize that the same is true of not just illegal substances but alcohol and tobacco as well.

Did you know?

It is widely believed that giving a daily oral dose of aspirin to heart attack patients improves their chances of survival because the aspirin blocks the formation of new blood clots.

Did you know?

Vaccines prevent between 2.5 and 4 million deaths every year.

Did you know?

About 3.2 billion people, nearly half the world population, are at risk for malaria. In 2015, there are about 214 million malaria cases and an estimated 438,000 malaria deaths.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library