This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: In the Civil Rights Act of 1991, Congress extended Title VII to: I. U.S. firms operating outside the ... (Read 34 times)

anshika

In the Civil Rights Act of 1991, Congress extended Title VII to: I. U.S. firms operating outside the United States under the control of a U.S. entity. II. U.S. firms operating outside the United States except where compliance with Title VII would violate the local law of the country where the firm is located. III. Foreign firms operating abroad that employ U.S. citizens.
 A) I only.
 B) I and II.
 C) I and III.
 D) II and III.

Question 2

The decision of an association tribunal is binding on both the association member and the consumer.
  Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

bubulittle310@msn.cn

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

FALSE

anshika

Reply 2 on: Jun 24, 2018
Excellent

xiazhe

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Human neurons are so small that they require a microscope in order to be seen. However, some neurons can be up to 3 feet long, such as those that extend from the spinal cord to the toes.

Did you know?

Women are two-thirds more likely than men to develop irritable bowel syndrome. This may be attributable to hormonal changes related to their menstrual cycles.

Did you know?

Fatal fungal infections may be able to resist newer antifungal drugs. Globally, fungal infections are often fatal due to the lack of access to multiple antifungals, which may be required to be utilized in combination. Single antifungals may not be enough to stop a fungal infection from causing the death of a patient.

Did you know?

Urine turns bright yellow if larger than normal amounts of certain substances are consumed; one of these substances is asparagus.

Did you know?

Prostaglandins were first isolated from human semen in Sweden in the 1930s. They were so named because the researcher thought that they came from the prostate gland. In fact, prostaglandins exist and are synthesized in almost every cell of the body.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library