This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: All of the following are characteristics of a closely held corporation EXCEPT A)the shares are ... (Read 61 times)

TFauchery

All of the following are characteristics of a closely held corporation EXCEPT
 A)the shares are publicly traded.
 B)the corporation can typically operate without a board of directors.
 C)the shareholders usually restrict share transfer.
 D)minority shareholders are provided more protection than in regular corporations.

Question 2

Tariffs are computed: I. As a percentage of value (ad valorem). II. On the basis of physical units (specific).
 A) I only.
 B) II only.
 C) Both I and II.
 D) Neither I nor II.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

sierrahalpin

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

C

TFauchery

Reply 2 on: Jun 24, 2018
:D TYSM

jamesnevil303

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

It is believed that humans initially contracted crabs from gorillas about 3 million years ago from either sleeping in gorilla nests or eating the apes.

Did you know?

Of the estimated 2 million heroin users in the United States, 600,000–800,000 are considered hardcore addicts. Heroin addiction is considered to be one of the hardest addictions to recover from.

Did you know?

During pregnancy, a woman is more likely to experience bleeding gums and nosebleeds caused by hormonal changes that increase blood flow to the mouth and nose.

Did you know?

Though newer “smart” infusion pumps are increasingly becoming more sophisticated, they cannot prevent all programming and administration errors. Health care professionals that use smart infusion pumps must still practice the rights of medication administration and have other professionals double-check all high-risk infusions.

Did you know?

The shortest mature adult human of whom there is independent evidence was Gul Mohammed in India. In 1990, he was measured in New Delhi and stood 22.5 inches tall.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library