This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which statute prohibits discrimination on the basis of disability by the federal government, federal ... (Read 69 times)

washai

Which statute prohibits discrimination on the basis of disability by the federal government, federal contractors, and all entities that receive federal funds?
 A)The Civil Rights Act of 1866
 B)The Equal Pay Act of 1963
 C)The Rehabilitation Act of 1973
 D)The Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993

Question 2

The International Trade Administration: I. Is part of the Department of Commerce. II. Investigates certain U.S. unfair import cases.
 A) I only.
 B) II only.
 C) Both I and II.
 D) Neither I nor II.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

briseldagonzales

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

C

washai

Reply 2 on: Jun 24, 2018
:D TYSM

Chelseyj.hasty

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

Giardia is one of the most common intestinal parasites worldwide, and infects up to 20% of the world population, mostly in poorer countries with inadequate sanitation. Infections are most common in children, though chronic Giardia is more common in adults.

Did you know?

The human body produces and destroys 15 million blood cells every second.

Did you know?

Immunoglobulin injections may give short-term protection against, or reduce severity of certain diseases. They help people who have an inherited problem making their own antibodies, or those who are having certain types of cancer treatments.

Did you know?

The senior population grows every year. Seniors older than 65 years of age now comprise more than 13% of the total population. However, women outlive men. In the 85-and-over age group, there are only 45 men to every 100 women.

Did you know?

Eat fiber! A diet high in fiber can help lower cholesterol levels by as much as 10%.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library