Author Question: The Civil Rights Act of 1866 offers plaintiffs the possibility of higher compensatory and punitive ... (Read 31 times)

EY67

The Civil Rights Act of 1866 offers plaintiffs the possibility of higher compensatory and punitive damage awards than plaintiffs who file under the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
  Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Question 2

Inherent powers are: I. Powers that the president derives from the U.S. Constitution. II. Used by the president to conduct foreign affairs.
 A) I only.
 B) II only.
 C) Both I and II.
 D) Neither I nor II.

krakiolit

Answer to Question 1

TRUE

Answer to Question 2

C

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Nitroglycerin is used to alleviate various heart-related conditions, and it is also the chief component of dynamite (but mixed in a solid clay base to stabilize it).

Did you know?

Patients who have been on total parenteral nutrition for more than a few days may need to have foods gradually reintroduced to give the digestive tract time to start working again.

Did you know?

The immune system needs 9.5 hours of sleep in total darkness to recharge completely.

Did you know?

Patients who cannot swallow may receive nutrition via a parenteral route—usually, a catheter is inserted through the chest into a large vein going into the heart.

Did you know?

Computer programs are available that crosscheck a new drug's possible trade name with all other trade names currently available. These programs detect dangerous similarities between names and alert the manufacturer of the drug.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library