This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following reflects the ability of a genetic marker to distinguish two samples coming ... (Read 29 times)

mrsjacobs44

Which of the following reflects the ability of a genetic marker to distinguish two samples coming from different sources?

a. Discriminatory power
  b. Likelihood ratio
  c. Power of exclusion
  d. Short tandem repeat loci

Question 2

Under which class of medical devices would reagents for diagnostic tests for HIV, HCV, and HBV fall?

a. Class I
  b. Class II
  c. Class III
  d. Class IV

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Tonny

Answer to Question 1

Answer: a

Answer to Question 2

Answer: c

mrsjacobs44

Reply 2 on: Jun 25, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

gcook

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

Each year in the United States, there are approximately six million pregnancies. This means that at any one time, about 4% of women in the United States are pregnant.

Did you know?

It is difficult to obtain enough calcium without consuming milk or other dairy foods.

Did you know?

The training of an anesthesiologist typically requires four years of college, 4 years of medical school, 1 year of internship, and 3 years of residency.

Did you know?

In 2006, a generic antinausea drug named ondansetron was approved. It is used to stop nausea and vomiting associated with surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy.

Did you know?

Atropine was named after the Greek goddess Atropos, the oldest and ugliest of the three sisters known as the Fates, who controlled the destiny of men.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library