This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Gorge, a therapist practicing strategic therapy, says to the family after they describe their ... (Read 39 times)

awywial

Gorge, a therapist practicing strategic therapy, says to the family after they describe their problem: I'm not sure if I am able to handle such a problem. What is Gorge doing?

A) He is taking a one-down stance to increase the client's motivation.
  B) He is taking the hopeless stance to motivate the client to find hope.
  C) He is demonstrating a deep respect for the power and ways of the client.
  D) All of these are correct.

Question 2

Virtually all interventions used by traditional systemic-strategic therapists have a single intention. What is it?

A) To interrupt negative interaction patterns between therapists and clients
  B) To interrupt negative interaction patterns that prevent collaboration in therapy
  C) To interrupt negative interaction patterns that include the presenting problem or symptom
  D) To interrupt negative interaction patterns that include the presenting problem or symptom

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

taylorsonier

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

D

awywial

Reply 2 on: Jun 19, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

EAN94

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

The Babylonians wrote numbers in a system that used 60 as the base value rather than the number 10. They did not have a symbol for "zero."

Did you know?

Barbituric acid, the base material of barbiturates, was first synthesized in 1863 by Adolph von Bayer. His company later went on to synthesize aspirin for the first time, and Bayer aspirin is still a popular brand today.

Did you know?

In 2010, opiate painkllers, such as morphine, OxyContin®, and Vicodin®, were tied to almost 60% of drug overdose deaths.

Did you know?

According to animal studies, the typical American diet is damaging to the liver and may result in allergies, low energy, digestive problems, and a lack of ability to detoxify harmful substances.

Did you know?

Cancer has been around as long as humankind, but only in the second half of the twentieth century did the number of cancer cases explode.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library