Author Question: When developing goals in therapy, MRI systemic therapists approach therapy by focusing on which of ... (Read 90 times)

bio_gurl

When developing goals in therapy, MRI systemic therapists approach therapy by focusing on which of the following?

A) Targeting the parents
  B) Targeting the preferred solution
  C) Targeting the attempted solution
  D) Targeting the presenting problem

Question 2

A therapist states, My son is always defiant' is not a well-defined problem. A preferred problem description is, When I ask my son to do something, he refuses, and when I push further he starts yelling and cursing. That's when I give in.' The MRI systemic therapist is trying to do what in regard to setting goals for therapy?

A) Concretely defining the problem
  B) Identifying attempted solutions
  C) Describing the behavioral change
  D) Developing a plan

recede

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

A

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

The human body's pharmacokinetics are quite varied. Our hair holds onto drugs longer than our urine, blood, or saliva. For example, alcohol can be detected in the hair for up to 90 days after it was consumed. The same is true for marijuana, cocaine, ecstasy, heroin, methamphetamine, and nicotine.

Did you know?

More than 20 million Americans cite use of marijuana within the past 30 days, according to the National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH). More than 8 million admit to using it almost every day.

Did you know?

Recent studies have shown that the number of medication errors increases in relation to the number of orders that are verified per pharmacist, per work shift.

Did you know?

It is widely believed that giving a daily oral dose of aspirin to heart attack patients improves their chances of survival because the aspirin blocks the formation of new blood clots.

Did you know?

Liver spots have nothing whatsoever to do with the liver. They are a type of freckles commonly seen in older adults who have been out in the sun without sufficient sunscreen.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library