This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: All of these statements are true about ICD-10-CM, except: A) ICD-10-CM will help reduce coding ... (Read 56 times)

DyllonKazuo

All of these statements are true about ICD-10-CM, except:
 A) ICD-10-CM will help reduce coding errors.
  B) ICD-10-CM provides greater coding accuracy and specificity.
  C) When implemented, the United States will be the only nation using the ICD-10-CM coding system.
  D) ICD-10-CM will result in improved efficiency of care and lower costs.

Question 2

Most physician offices utilize the version of the ICD-9-CM manual that has only which two volumes?
 A) I and III
  B) I and II
  C) II and III
  D) III and IV

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

kiamars2010

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

B

DyllonKazuo

Reply 2 on: Jun 25, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

at

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Allergies play a major part in the health of children. The most prevalent childhood allergies are milk, egg, soy, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, and seafood.

Did you know?

Asthma is the most common chronic childhood disease in the world. Most children who develop asthma have symptoms before they are 5 years old.

Did you know?

For about 100 years, scientists thought that peptic ulcers were caused by stress, spicy food, and alcohol. Later, researchers added stomach acid to the list of causes and began treating ulcers with antacids. Now it is known that peptic ulcers are predominantly caused by Helicobacter pylori, a spiral-shaped bacterium that normally exist in the stomach.

Did you know?

The term bacteria was devised in the 19th century by German biologist Ferdinand Cohn. He based it on the Greek word "bakterion" meaning a small rod or staff. Cohn is considered to be the father of modern bacteriology.

Did you know?

The horizontal fraction bar was introduced by the Arabs.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library