Author Question: Which of the following is your best initial approach to Clyde? a. Say, Hi Clyde, I am May, and I ... (Read 117 times)

mcmcdaniel

Which of the following is your best initial approach to Clyde?
 a. Say,  Hi Clyde, I am May, and I take care of little children all day. It is nice to meet you..
  b. Approach him at his level of understanding.
  c. Ask Mrs. Lee to sit Clyde on the examining table and hold him there.
  d. Ask Mrs. Lee to undress Clyde down to his underwear.

Question 2

The face begins to form during which week of prenatal development?
 a. Second
  b. Fourth
  c. Sixth
  d. Twelfth

ms_sulzle

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

b
RATIONALE: The face begins to form during the fourth week of prenatal development.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Cocaine was isolated in 1860 and first used as a local anesthetic in 1884. Its first clinical use was by Sigmund Freud to wean a patient from morphine addiction. The fictional character Sherlock Holmes was supposed to be addicted to cocaine by injection.

Did you know?

Intradermal injections are somewhat difficult to correctly administer because the skin layers are so thin that it is easy to accidentally punch through to the deeper subcutaneous layer.

Did you know?

There are 60,000 miles of blood vessels in every adult human.

Did you know?

Oxytocin is recommended only for pregnancies that have a medical reason for inducing labor (such as eclampsia) and is not recommended for elective procedures or for making the birthing process more convenient.

Did you know?

Pubic lice (crabs) are usually spread through sexual contact. You cannot catch them by using a public toilet.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library