This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Mrs. J. has just seen her provider. As she pays her co-payment, she says Oh dear, the doctor told me ... (Read 35 times)

silviawilliams41

Mrs. J. has just seen her provider. As she pays her co-payment, she says Oh dear, the doctor told me to see someone, but I can't remember what he said. I get so confused.. You ask her the reason for seeing her provider. She explains that a reoccurring rash on her legs has been bothering her, and her provider wants the other doctor to examine the rash and treat her if possible. Although you will first check with her provider, you are sure she is to see which of the following?
 a. Chiropractor
  b. Orthopedist
  c. Dermatologist
  d. Cardiologist

Question 2

What is a proposal to perform a certain action or pay a specified amount?
 a. Consideration
  b. Acceptance
  c. Offer
  d. Mutual assent

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

miss_1456@hotmail.com

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

c

silviawilliams41

Reply 2 on: Jun 25, 2018
:D TYSM

meganmoser117

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

Walt Disney helped combat malaria by making an animated film in 1943 called The Winged Scourge. This short film starred the seven dwarfs and taught children that mosquitos transmit malaria, which is a very bad disease. It advocated the killing of mosquitos to stop the disease.

Did you know?

The training of an anesthesiologist typically requires four years of college, 4 years of medical school, 1 year of internship, and 3 years of residency.

Did you know?

When intravenous medications are involved in adverse drug events, their harmful effects may occur more rapidly, and be more severe than errors with oral medications. This is due to the direct administration into the bloodstream.

Did you know?

Most fungi that pathogenically affect humans live in soil. If a person is not healthy, has an open wound, or is immunocompromised, a fungal infection can be very aggressive.

Did you know?

Disorders that may affect pharmacodynamics include genetic mutations, malnutrition, thyrotoxicosis, myasthenia gravis, Parkinson's disease, and certain forms of insulin-resistant diabetes mellitus.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library