Author Question: Which Title of the HIPAA legislation implements the administration simplification rule? A. Title ... (Read 26 times)

evelyn o bentley

Which Title of the HIPAA legislation implements the administration simplification rule?

A. Title II
  B. Title III
  C. Title I
  D. Title IV

Question 2

Which Title of the HIPAA legislation affords portability of insurance?

A. Title II
  B. Title III
  C. Title I
  D. Title IV

shaquita

Answer to Question 1

A.Title II

Answer to Question 2

C.Title I

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Congestive heart failure is a serious disorder that carries a reduced life expectancy. Heart failure is usually a chronic illness, and it may worsen with infection or other physical stressors.

Did you know?

Computer programs are available that crosscheck a new drug's possible trade name with all other trade names currently available. These programs detect dangerous similarities between names and alert the manufacturer of the drug.

Did you know?

The average office desk has 400 times more bacteria on it than a toilet.

Did you know?

Though “Krazy Glue” or “Super Glue” has the ability to seal small wounds, it is not recommended for this purpose since it contains many substances that should not enter the body through the skin, and may be harmful.

Did you know?

Complications of influenza include: bacterial pneumonia, ear and sinus infections, dehydration, and worsening of chronic conditions such as asthma, congestive heart failure, or diabetes.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library