This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: List six leads that view the heart in the frontal plane. What will be an ideal ... (Read 23 times)

saliriagwu

List six leads that view the heart in the frontal plane.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

The axes of leads I, II, and III form an equilateral triangle with the heart at the center (Einthoven's triangle).

If the augmented limb leads are added to this configuration and the axes of the six leads moved in a way in which they bisect each other, the result is the _____ _____ _____.

Fill in the blanks with correct word

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

durant1234

Answer to Question 1

Frontal plane leads view the heart from the front of the body as if it were flat. Directions in the frontal plane are superior, inferior, right, and left. Six leads view the heart in the frontal plane. Leads I, II, and III are called standard limb leads. Leads aVR, aVL, and aVF are called augmented limb leads.

Answer to Question 2

hexaxial reference system

saliriagwu

Reply 2 on: Jun 25, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

chjcharjto14

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Today, nearly 8 out of 10 pregnant women living with HIV (about 1.1 million), receive antiretrovirals.

Did you know?

Carbamazepine can interfere with the results of home pregnancy tests. If you are taking carbamazepine, do not try to test for pregnancy at home.

Did you know?

More than 4.4billion prescriptions were dispensed within the United States in 2016.

Did you know?

The newest statin drug, rosuvastatin, has been called a superstatin because it appears to reduce LDL cholesterol to a greater degree than the other approved statin drugs.

Did you know?

Cucumber slices relieve headaches by tightening blood vessels, reducing blood flow to the area, and relieving pressure.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library