This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Estradiol levels are drawn on a 55-year-old female who stopped menstruating 2 years ago. The nurse ... (Read 33 times)

a0266361136

Estradiol levels are drawn on a 55-year-old female who stopped menstruating 2 years ago. The nurse anticipates that the levels will be:

1. between 200 and 400 pg/mL.
  2. greater than 400 pg/mL.
  3. less than 20 pg/mL.
  4. between 60 and 260 pg/mL.

Question 2

Following an abdominal laparoscopic procedure to examine the pelvic cavity, a client is concerned because she is passing gas through her vagina. The nurse should offer which response?

1. I will give you some perineal pads in case fluid is also expelled.
  2. That is quite unusual. I will let your physician know.
  3. As long as you don't have severe pain or bleeding, it should be okay.
  4. This is normal following the procedure you had done.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Chou

Answer to Question 1

Answer: 4

1. Normal postmenopausal levels are 60-260 pg/mL.
2. Normal postmenopausal levels are 60-260 pg/mL.
3. Normal postmenopausal levels are 60-260 pg/mL.
4. Normal postmenopausal levels are 60-260 pg/mL.

Answer to Question 2

Answer: 4

1. This does not address the client's concern.
2. The peritoneal cavity is filled with gas during the procedure that is normally expelled through the vagina.
3. The peritoneal cavity is filled with gas during the procedure that is normally expelled through the vagina.
4. The peritoneal cavity is filled with gas during the procedure that is normally expelled through the vagina.

a0266361136

Reply 2 on: Jun 25, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

covalentbond

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

Chronic marijuana use can damage the white blood cells and reduce the immune system's ability to respond to disease by as much as 40%. Without a strong immune system, the body is vulnerable to all kinds of degenerative and infectious diseases.

Did you know?

About 100 new prescription or over-the-counter drugs come into the U.S. market every year.

Did you know?

Approximately 500,000 babies are born each year in the United States to teenage mothers.

Did you know?

Nitroglycerin is used to alleviate various heart-related conditions, and it is also the chief component of dynamite (but mixed in a solid clay base to stabilize it).

Did you know?

The cure for trichomoniasis is easy as long as the patient does not drink alcoholic beverages for 24 hours. Just a single dose of medication is needed to rid the body of the disease. However, without proper precautions, an individual may contract the disease repeatedly. In fact, most people develop trichomoniasis again within three months of their last treatment.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library