Author Question: where can i find information regarding state laws required for surveys made to lay a subdidvision? (Read 966 times)

j_sun

its a homework question for my surveying class, but the book doesnt even have any laws listed... i live in ohio, but, where can i find a page with all the state laws?

Hungry!

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Eating food that has been cooked with poppy seeds may cause you to fail a drug screening test, because the seeds contain enough opiate alkaloids to register as a positive.

Did you know?

Alcohol acts as a diuretic. Eight ounces of water is needed to metabolize just 1 ounce of alcohol.

Did you know?

Blood in the urine can be a sign of a kidney stone, glomerulonephritis, or other kidney problems.

Did you know?

Recent studies have shown that the number of medication errors increases in relation to the number of orders that are verified per pharmacist, per work shift.

Did you know?

One way to reduce acid reflux is to lose two or three pounds. Most people lose weight in the belly area first when they increase exercise, meaning that heartburn can be reduced quickly by this method.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library