This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: According to Mill, to say that I have a right to something is to say that I have a valid claim on ... (Read 20 times)

beccaep

According to Mill, to say that I have a right to something is to say that I have a valid claim on society to protect me in
  the possession of that thing, either by force of law or through education and opinion.

a. True
  b. False

Question 2

In his Principles of Political Economy, J.S. Mill argued for the desirability of breaking down the sharp and hostile
  division between the producers or workers, on the one hand, and the capitalists or owners, on the other hand.

a. True
  b. False

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

ErinKing

Answer to Question 1

True

Answer to Question 2

True

beccaep

Reply 2 on: Jun 19, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

bigsis44

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

Did you know?

Most childhood vaccines are 90–99% effective in preventing disease. Side effects are rarely serious.

Did you know?

Warfarin was developed as a consequence of the study of a strange bleeding disorder that suddenly occurred in cattle on the northern prairies of the United States in the early 1900s.

Did you know?

By definition, when a medication is administered intravenously, its bioavailability is 100%.

Did you know?

Adults are resistant to the bacterium that causes Botulism. These bacteria thrive in honey – therefore, honey should never be given to infants since their immune systems are not yet resistant.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library