This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Explain what an ICD-10-PCS code is and how these codes identified.[br][br][b][color=red]Question ... (Read 17 times)

tuffie

Explain what an ICD-10-PCS code is and how these codes identified.

Question 2

Using an ICD-9-CM code book, select the appropriate code(s) for the diagnostic statements given in the following questions.

Hemorrhagic disease of the newborn

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

KKcool

Answer to Question 1

ICD-10-PCS codes are procedure codes that replace the ICD-9-CM Volume 3 codes. Each ICD-10-PCS code contains seven characters, which are letters or numbers. Each alphanumeric character has a specific meaning and value. Each code is made up of any one of the ten digits 0-9 and any one of 24 letters A-H, J-N, and P-Z. The letters O and I were left out so as not to be confused with the numbers 0 and 1.

Answer to Question 2

tuffie

Reply 2 on: Jun 27, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

aliotak

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

Did you know?

This year, an estimated 1.4 million Americans will have a new or recurrent heart attack.

Did you know?

The liver is the only organ that has the ability to regenerate itself after certain types of damage. As much as 25% of the liver can be removed, and it will still regenerate back to its original shape and size. However, the liver cannot regenerate after severe damage caused by alcohol.

Did you know?

Anti-aging claims should not ever be believed. There is no supplement, medication, or any other substance that has been proven to slow or stop the aging process.

Did you know?

Blood in the urine can be a sign of a kidney stone, glomerulonephritis, or other kidney problems.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library