Author Question: A male patient presents to the ED with acute renal failure. He is also being treated for ... (Read 39 times)

Mr. Wonderful

A male patient presents to the ED with acute renal failure. He is also being treated for
  hypertension.
 A. I12.9, N17.9 C. N17.9, I12.9
  B. N17.9, I15.9 D. N17.9, I10

Question 2

The Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement, and Modernization Act requires all code sets to be valid at the time services are provided. This means that ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS midyear and end-of-year coding updates must be implemented immediately so accurate codes are reported on claims. Midyear updates are implemented on __________, while end-of-year updates are implemented on __________.
 a. April 1; October 1
  b. August 1; February 1
  c. July 1; January 1
  d. June 1; December 1

tanna.moeller

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

a