This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The Investing in Innovations (i2) Initiative is designed to spur innovations in health information ... (Read 176 times)

joesmith1212

The Investing in Innovations (i2) Initiative is designed to spur innovations in health information technology (health IT) by promoting research and development to enhance competitiveness in the United States. An example of this type of an initiative includes _____.
 a. facilitating the exchange of health information by prohibiting individuals from customizing privacy allowances for their personal health records
  b. generating results by providing patients, caregivers, and clinicians with access to rigorous and relevant information that can support real needs and immediate decisions
  c. permitting the unsecured and effective sharing of information by individuals with members of their social network
  d. prohibiting individuals from connecting with others during natural disasters and other periods of emergency

Question 2

The Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act (HCERA) amended the PPACA to implement health care reform initiatives, which included __________.
 a. closing the Medicare donut hole
  b. decreasing tax credits to buy health insurance
  c. eliminating revenue changes on indoor tanning services
  d. increasing special deals provided to senators