Author Question: what things are seen as normal in other countries but as deviance in england? (Read 832 times)

aero

i'm doing some sociology homework, i really need help.
i would be grateful if you could help some how:)

hummingbird

Sry dahling, our culture has been more or less made redundant by the modern youth's obsession with wanting things and wanting them now.

Kids don't think consequences can affect them, and that is a bubble.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Jones

In India eating food with hands (not spoon and fork or chopsticks) is pretty normal, where as in many parts of the world including England people eat with fork and knives.

To turn on 'power' in a switch in the UK one pushes the switch 'down', where as in the US 'on' is pushing the switch 'up'.

Normal way of driving in the US (and most parts of Europe) is on the right, where as in the UK it is left (same as many parts of the world where the British ruled- like India, S-Africa).

In the Arabic world (arabic script) people write (and read) from right to left, were as in most other parts of the world (inculding English) people read and write from left to right.

Did you know?

Less than one of every three adults with high LDL cholesterol has the condition under control. Only 48.1% with the condition are being treated for it.

Did you know?

The familiar sounds of your heart are made by the heart's valves as they open and close.

Did you know?

Allergies play a major part in the health of children. The most prevalent childhood allergies are milk, egg, soy, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, and seafood.

Did you know?

Patients who have been on total parenteral nutrition for more than a few days may need to have foods gradually reintroduced to give the digestive tract time to start working again.

Did you know?

As many as 20% of Americans have been infected by the fungus known as Histoplasmosis. While most people are asymptomatic or only have slight symptoms, infection can progress to a rapid and potentially fatal superinfection.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library