Author Question: What are the subjects directly related to history? (Read 878 times)

Garrulous

This is a question I can't really comprehend. This is a question in our homework. Can anyone help decipher the meaning of the question. Better yet, please answer it.
Also, how are they related? Best answer must answer this one too
Also, Why are they directly related?
Actually, the real thing I find hard is the second question. How are they related.

coco

politics/ law/ economics/ sociology.

the study of history provides the background support for current policy making.  History shows what societies have done right and have done wrong, if we ignore history we make unnecessary errors in today's decision making.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Jesse_J

actually i'm not sure of this answer but i think what the teacher is trying to say is that, what topics are related to history, i mean like science,science has been a great part in our history,many scientists have made great legends in our history as man,like their theories and etc...           well i hope it helps gud like and hey this is just my bird's eye of view....

Hawke

What are the subjects not related to history?
History is what makes us and our society what it is. Directly related you will find geography, which helps shape culture and history. Language is related as well- history influences its developement, and visa versa. Science is connected as well- what happens in history is influencial in what new developments are made. Literature often reflects what happens in the past. Statistics and political science show trends from the past and possible trends of the future. Anthropology and archaeology tell us about our past as well. MAthematics as a subject developed as a way for people to keep track of their resources, among other things. Whether subjects are developed due to history or influenced by history- most subjuects are connected to history in one way or another.

Did you know?

Most strokes are caused when blood clots move to a blood vessel in the brain and block blood flow to that area. Thrombolytic therapy can be used to dissolve the clot quickly. If given within 3 hours of the first stroke symptoms, this therapy can help limit stroke damage and disability.

Did you know?

To prove that stomach ulcers were caused by bacteria and not by stress, a researcher consumed an entire laboratory beaker full of bacterial culture. After this, he did indeed develop stomach ulcers, and won the Nobel Prize for his discovery.

Did you know?

It is believed that humans initially contracted crabs from gorillas about 3 million years ago from either sleeping in gorilla nests or eating the apes.

Did you know?

IgA antibodies protect body surfaces exposed to outside foreign substances. IgG antibodies are found in all body fluids. IgM antibodies are the first type of antibody made in response to an infection. IgE antibody levels are often high in people with allergies. IgD antibodies are found in tissues lining the abdomen and chest.

Did you know?

In 2006, a generic antinausea drug named ondansetron was approved. It is used to stop nausea and vomiting associated with surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library