Author Question: Why do students cut and paste their sociology homework here? (Read 1185 times)

camila

I mean, I don't mind explaining a topic, or helping someone who is confused.  But really, why do students keep posting multiple choice and true/false questions thinking they're going to get an answer?

And why isn't that against the "community guidelines"?

formula1

i think its actually a pretty good idea.. its not like the teacher said "No using Yahoo Answers!" :)

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

aero

Because the public school system is a disgrace.  No one even pretends to teach anymore.  Too many people are breeding that have no child rearing skills, then they blame it on society when little johnny can't read.  The teachers get worse, kids get lazier, and in the future these kids will be even worse teachers making kids even dumber and lazier.  People can't even do simple math anymore, or even spell- even when they have a spell checker!  But it doesn't matter, because every kid passes anyway.  As for libraries- nowadays they are places where kids go to play computer games.  

Or to put it another way, I just don't think people care anymore, and have no reason to.

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

Did you know?

Although not all of the following muscle groups are commonly used, intramuscular injections may be given into the abdominals, biceps, calves, deltoids, gluteals, laterals, pectorals, quadriceps, trapezoids, and triceps.

Did you know?

Bisphosphonates were first developed in the nineteenth century. They were first investigated for use in disorders of bone metabolism in the 1960s. They are now used clinically for the treatment of osteoporosis, Paget's disease, bone metastasis, multiple myeloma, and other conditions that feature bone fragility.

Did you know?

Limit intake of red meat and dairy products made with whole milk. Choose skim milk, low-fat or fat-free dairy products. Limit fried food. Use healthy oils when cooking.

Did you know?

Hyperthyroidism leads to an increased rate of metabolism and affects about 1% of women but only 0.1% of men. For most people, this increased metabolic rate causes the thyroid gland to become enlarged (known as a goiter).

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library