This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Sullivan theorized that the good me and the bad me fuse around which age? a. 6 months c. 12 ... (Read 18 times)

aabwk4

Sullivan theorized that the good me and the bad me fuse around which age?

a. 6 months c. 12 months
  b. 9 months d. 18 months

Question 2

A new mother notices that her baby turns his head to the right side when his right cheek is touched. You explain that this action is caused by the:

a. Moro reflex
  b. Rooting reflex
  c. Babinski reflex
  d. Tonic neck reflex

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Shshxj

Answer to Question 1

D

Feedback
A Incorrect. Sullivan did not theorize that the good me and the bad me fuse around age 6 months.
B Incorrect. Sullivan did not theorize that the good me and the bad me fuse around age 9 months.
C Incorrect. Sullivan did not theorize that the good me and the bad me fuse around age 12 months.
D Correct. Sullivan theorized that the good me and the bad me fuse around age 18 months.

Answer to Question 2

B
The rooting reflex causes this action. It is useful for helping the baby to find the breast when nursing. The Moro reflex involves the arms and legs. The Babinski involves the foot, and the tonic neck reflex causes the fencing position of the head, arm, and leg.

aabwk4

Reply 2 on: Jun 27, 2018
Excellent

lcapri7

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

As the western states of America were settled, pioneers often had to drink rancid water from ponds and other sources. This often resulted in chronic diarrhea, causing many cases of dehydration and death that could have been avoided if clean water had been available.

Did you know?

According to the CDC, approximately 31.7% of the U.S. population has high low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or "bad cholesterol" levels.

Did you know?

The first monoclonal antibodies were made exclusively from mouse cells. Some are now fully human, which means they are likely to be safer and may be more effective than older monoclonal antibodies.

Did you know?

Blastomycosis is often misdiagnosed, resulting in tragic outcomes. It is caused by a fungus living in moist soil, in wooded areas of the United States and Canada. If inhaled, the fungus can cause mild breathing problems that may worsen and cause serious illness and even death.

Did you know?

There are 20 feet of blood vessels in each square inch of human skin.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library