This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The nurse understands that the classic symptom of endometritis in a postpartum client is which of ... (Read 21 times)

lindiwe

The nurse understands that the classic symptom of endometritis in a postpartum client is which of the following?

1. Purulent, foul-smelling lochia
  2. Decreased blood pressure
  3. Flank pain
  4. Breast is hot and swollen

Question 2

The nurse is teaching a pregnant 14-year-old client at ten weeks gestation about the expected body changes that will occur during pregnancy. Which statement indicates that additional information is needed?

A. My breasts are going to get even bigger than they've gotten over the past couple of years.
   B. My belly will gradually get more round, especially from the middle of pregnancy and on.
   C. My hair will feel thicker until I deliver, and then I'll lose more hair than usual for a few weeks.
   D. My skin won't change and I'll look just as good in a bikini next year as I did last summer.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

xMRAZ

Answer to Question 1

Explanation: 1. Assessment findings consistent with endometritis are foul-smelling lochia, fever, uterine tenderness on palpation, lower abdominal pain, tachycardia, and chills.

Answer to Question 2

D

lindiwe

Reply 2 on: Jun 27, 2018
Excellent

raenoj

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

The training of an anesthesiologist typically requires four years of college, 4 years of medical school, 1 year of internship, and 3 years of residency.

Did you know?

Russia has the highest death rate from cardiovascular disease followed by the Ukraine, Romania, Hungary, and Poland.

Did you know?

Alzheimer's disease affects only about 10% of people older than 65 years of age. Most forms of decreased mental function and dementia are caused by disuse (letting the mind get lazy).

Did you know?

More than 2,500 barbiturates have been synthesized. At the height of their popularity, about 50 were marketed for human use.

Did you know?

In Eastern Europe and Russia, interferon is administered intranasally in varied doses for the common cold and influenza. It is claimed that this treatment can lower the risk of infection by as much as 60–70%.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library