Author Question: A client calls the urologist's office to receive instructions about semen analysis. The nurse should ... (Read 70 times)

Melani1276

A client calls the urologist's office to receive instructions about semen analysis. The nurse should instruct the client to:

A. Avoid sexual intercourse 24 hours prior to obtaining specimen.
   B. Use a latex condom to collect the specimen.
   C. Expect that a repeat test may be required.
   D. Expect a small sample.

Question 2

A nurse is reviewing the basal body temperature method with a couple. Which of the following statements would indicate that the teaching has been successful?

A. I have to go buy a special type of thermometer.
   B. I need to wait five minutes after smoking a cigarette before I take my temperature.
   C. I need to take my temperature before I get out of the bed in the morning.
   D. I need to take my temperature for at least two minutes every day.

jaykayy05

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

C

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

All adverse reactions are commonly charted in red ink in the patient's record and usually are noted on the front of the chart. Failure to follow correct documentation procedures may result in malpractice lawsuits.

Did you know?

Parkinson's disease is both chronic and progressive. This means that it persists over a long period of time and that its symptoms grow worse over time.

Did you know?

As of mid-2016, 18.2 million people were receiving advanced retroviral therapy (ART) worldwide. This represents between 43–50% of the 34–39.8 million people living with HIV.

Did you know?

One way to reduce acid reflux is to lose two or three pounds. Most people lose weight in the belly area first when they increase exercise, meaning that heartburn can be reduced quickly by this method.

Did you know?

In the ancient and medieval periods, dysentery killed about ? of all babies before they reach 12 months of age. The disease was transferred through contaminated drinking water, because there was no way to adequately dispose of sewage, which contaminated the water.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library