This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The nurse is providing discharge instructions to a client with a diagnosis of vulvovaginal ... (Read 40 times)

joblessjake

The nurse is providing discharge instructions to a client with a diagnosis of vulvovaginal candidiasis (VVC), and knows the client understands when she makes which of the following statements?

1. I need to apply the miconazole for 10 days.
  2. I need to douche daily.
  3. I need to add yogurt to my diet.
  4. I need to wear nylon panties.

Question 2

The nurse is working with a community group to reduce teen pregnancy rates. Alternatives for the group to consider include which of the following? Note: Credit will be given only if all correct and no incorrect choices are selected.

Select all that apply. 1. Avoidance of sex education in schools
  2. High-quality reproductive health services
  3. Developmentally appropriate sex education
  4. Sexuality curriculum based on community beliefs
  5. Provision of strategies to enhance life skills

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Briannahope

Answer to Question 1

Explanation: 3. Yogurt helps reestablish normal vaginal flora.

Answer to Question 2

2, 3, 5
Explanation: 2. Having access to high-quality reproductive health services is important in reducing adolescent pregnancy rates.
3. Providing developmentally appropriate sex education is an approach that reduces adolescent pregnancy.
5. Programs that provide strategies to enhance life skills are more successful in reducing adolescent pregnancy rates.

joblessjake

Reply 2 on: Jun 27, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

kalskdjl1212

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Disorders that may affect pharmacodynamics include genetic mutations, malnutrition, thyrotoxicosis, myasthenia gravis, Parkinson's disease, and certain forms of insulin-resistant diabetes mellitus.

Did you know?

Before a vaccine is licensed in the USA, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) reviews it for safety and effectiveness. The CDC then reviews all studies again, as well as the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American Academy of Family Physicians. Every lot of vaccine is tested before administration to the public, and the FDA regularly inspects vaccine manufacturers' facilities.

Did you know?

About 3.2 billion people, nearly half the world population, are at risk for malaria. In 2015, there are about 214 million malaria cases and an estimated 438,000 malaria deaths.

Did you know?

According to the CDC, approximately 31.7% of the U.S. population has high low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or "bad cholesterol" levels.

Did you know?

One way to reduce acid reflux is to lose two or three pounds. Most people lose weight in the belly area first when they increase exercise, meaning that heartburn can be reduced quickly by this method.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library