This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The pregnant client in her second trimester states, I didn't know my breasts would become so large. ... (Read 11 times)

sheilaspns

The pregnant client in her second trimester states, I didn't know my breasts would become so large. How do I find a good bra? The best answer for the nurse to make would be which of the following?

1. Avoid cotton fabrics and get an underwire bra; they fit everyone best.
  2. Just buy a bra one cup size bigger than usual, and it will fit.
  3. Look for wide straps and cups big enough for all of your breast tissue.
  4. There isn't much you can do for comfort. Try not wearing a bra at all.

Question 2

The nurse educator is talking with a group of students doing their gynecological rotation.

The nurse describes a number of symptoms that include anovulation, reduced fertility, either decreased or increased menstrual flow, and menstrual cycle irregularities. The nurse is describing: 1. Intermenstrual bleeding.
  2. Hypermenorrhea.
  3. Menopause.
  4. Primary amenorrhea.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

cupcake16

Answer to Question 1

Explanation: 3. The nurse should instruct the client to get a bra that fits with straps that are wide and do not stretch and a cup that holds all breast tissue comfortably.

Answer to Question 2

Rationale 1: Intermenstrual bleeding is bleeding between regular menstrual cycles.
Rationale 2: Hypermenorrhea is abnormally long menstrual periods.
Rationale 3: This is the correct answer. These are some of the symptoms of menopause.
Rationale 4: Primary amenorrhea is when menses has not started by the age of 16.

sheilaspns

Reply 2 on: Jun 27, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

mcabuhat

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

More than 2,500 barbiturates have been synthesized. At the height of their popularity, about 50 were marketed for human use.

Did you know?

The eye muscles are the most active muscles in the whole body. The external muscles that move the eyes are the strongest muscles in the human body for the job they have to do. They are 100 times more powerful than they need to be.

Did you know?

Intradermal injections are somewhat difficult to correctly administer because the skin layers are so thin that it is easy to accidentally punch through to the deeper subcutaneous layer.

Did you know?

The cure for trichomoniasis is easy as long as the patient does not drink alcoholic beverages for 24 hours. Just a single dose of medication is needed to rid the body of the disease. However, without proper precautions, an individual may contract the disease repeatedly. In fact, most people develop trichomoniasis again within three months of their last treatment.

Did you know?

Elderly adults are at greatest risk of stroke and myocardial infarction and have the most to gain from prophylaxis. Patients ages 60 to 80 years with blood pressures above 160/90 mm Hg should benefit from antihypertensive treatment.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library