This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The nurse is discussing lab results with the parents of a 15-year-old male client diagnosed with low ... (Read 31 times)

mckennatimberlake

The nurse is discussing lab results with the parents of a 15-year-old male client diagnosed with low testosterone levels. The nurse's assessment of this adolescent is likely to reveal:

A) narrow hips and shoulders. B) adequate sperm production. C) a deepening voice. D) abundant chest hair.

Question 2

The nurse teaching a class on good nutrition for women would recognize that teaching was effective if a woman stated:

A) I should eat a varied and balanced diet to obtain all the nutrients I need. B) I should plan one well-balanced meal that I really like, and eat that every day. C) If I become constipated, I should stop taking my multivitamin with iron, and take a regular multivitamin. D) I should not eat any fat-containing foods to prevent weight gain.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

helenmarkerine

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

A

mckennatimberlake

Reply 2 on: Jun 27, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

hramirez205

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Automated pill dispensing systems have alarms to alert patients when the correct dosing time has arrived. Most systems work with many varieties of medications, so patients who are taking a variety of drugs can still be in control of their dose regimen.

Did you know?

The newest statin drug, rosuvastatin, has been called a superstatin because it appears to reduce LDL cholesterol to a greater degree than the other approved statin drugs.

Did you know?

Lower drug doses for elderly patients should be used first, with titrations of the dose as tolerated to prevent unwanted drug-related pharmacodynamic effects.

Did you know?

Sperm cells are so tiny that 400 to 500 million (400,000,000–500,000,000) of them fit onto 1 tsp.

Did you know?

For pediatric patients, intravenous fluids are the most commonly cited products involved in medication errors that are reported to the USP.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library