This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The pediatric nurse can assist parents with a preschool-aged child who is approaching death to ... (Read 28 times)

james

The pediatric nurse can assist parents with a preschool-aged child who is approaching death to describe death as going to sleep.

A) True
  B) False

Question 2

A college-age client who became pregnant unexpectedly is deciding whether or not to terminate a pregnancy. She asks the nurse, What would you do if you were facing this decision? Which response by the nurse would be most appropriate?

A) You have your whole life ahead of you. Ending this pregnancy shouldn't be a problem.
  B) What I'd do is not really important. What is important is that you have the information you need to make the decision.
  C) What's right for me probably wouldn't be what's right for you. It's against my religion to have an abortion.
  D) It's really none of your business what I would do. The choice is yours, not mine.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

amanda_14

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

B

james

Reply 2 on: Jun 27, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

lindahyatt42

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

The strongest synthetic topical retinoid drug available, tazarotene, is used to treat sun-damaged skin, acne, and psoriasis.

Did you know?

The horizontal fraction bar was introduced by the Arabs.

Did you know?

Medication errors are more common among seriously ill patients than with those with minor conditions.

Did you know?

There are over 65,000 known species of protozoa. About 10,000 species are parasitic.

Did you know?

Your skin wrinkles if you stay in the bathtub a long time because the outermost layer of skin (which consists of dead keratin) swells when it absorbs water. It is tightly attached to the skin below it, so it compensates for the increased area by wrinkling. This happens to the hands and feet because they have the thickest layer of dead keratin cells.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library