This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The clinic nurse understands that the most appropriate nursing action for a family that does not ... (Read 20 times)

charchew

The clinic nurse understands that the most appropriate nursing action for a family that does not speak English is to arrange for a translator even if there is a family member who can translate.

A) True
  B) False

Question 2

Jenny, a 21-year-old single woman, comes for her first prenatal appointment at 31 weeks gestation with her first pregnancy. The clinic nurse's most appropriate statement is:
  Select all answers that apply:

A) Jenny, it is late in your pregnancy to be having your first appointment but it is nice to meet you and I will try to help you get caught up in your care.
  B) Jenny, have you had care in another clinic? I can't believe this is your first appointment
  C) Jenny, by the date of your last menstrual period, you are 31 weeks and now that you are finally here, we need you to come monthly for the next two visits and then weekly.
  D) Jenny, by your information, you are 31 weeks gestation in this pregnancy. Do you have questions for me before I begin your prenatal history and information sharing?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

tranoy

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

D

charchew

Reply 2 on: Jun 27, 2018
Gracias!

dyrone

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

Aspirin may benefit 11 different cancers, including those of the colon, pancreas, lungs, prostate, breasts, and leukemia.

Did you know?

The average adult has about 21 square feet of skin.

Did you know?

Tobacco depletes the body of vitamins A, C, and E, which can result in any of the following: dry hair, dry skin, dry eyes, poor growth, night blindness, abscesses, insomnia, fatigue, reproductive system problems, sinusitis, pneumonia, frequent respiratory problems, skin disorders, weight loss, rickets, osteomalacia, nervousness, muscle spasms, leg cramps, extremity numbness, bone malformations, decayed teeth, difficulty in walking, irritability, restlessness, profuse sweating, increased uric acid (gout), joint damage, damaged red blood cells, destruction of nerves, infertility, miscarriage, and many types of cancer.

Did you know?

About 80% of major fungal systemic infections are due to Candida albicans. Another form, Candida peritonitis, occurs most often in postoperative patients. A rare disease, Candida meningitis, may follow leukemia, kidney transplant, other immunosuppressed factors, or when suffering from Candida septicemia.

Did you know?

According to the FDA, adverse drug events harmed or killed approximately 1,200,000 people in the United States in the year 2015.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library