This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A 36-year-old divorcee with a successful modeling career finds out that her 18-year-old married ... (Read 33 times)

jake

A 36-year-old divorcee with a successful modeling career finds out that her 18-year-old married daughter is expecting her first child. What is a major factor in determining how the woman will respond to becoming a grandmother?

a. Her career
  b. Being divorced
  c. Her age
  d. Age of the daughter

Question 2

The breastfeeding mother is concerned about her decreased production of milk. The nurse knows further teaching is needed based on which statement?

1. I am drinking a minimum of 810 glasses of liquid a day.
  2. I have started cutting back on my protein intake.
  3. At least three times a day, I am drinking a glass of milk.
  4. I try to take a nap in the morning and afternoon when the baby is sleeping.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

joechoochoy

Answer to Question 1

C
Feedback
A Career responsibilities may have demands that make the grandparents not as
accessible, but it is not a major factor in determining the woman's response to
becoming a grandmother.
B Being divorced is not a major factor that determines adaptation of grandparents.
C Age is a major factor in determining the emotional response of prospective
grandparents. Young grandparents may not be happy with the stereotype of
grandparents as being old.
D The age of the daughter is not a major factor that determines adaptation of
grandparents. The age of the grandparent is a major factor.

Answer to Question 2

Rationale:
1. The breastfeeding mother must consume a minimum of 810 glasses of liquid per day, with an increase in her protein and calcium intake.
2. The decreased intake of protein will decrease milk production.
3. The breastfeeding mother must consume a minimum of 810 glasses of liquid per day, with an increase in her protein and calcium intake.
4. Adequate rest is necessary for the body to maintain its production of milk.

jake

Reply 2 on: Jun 27, 2018
Gracias!

irishcancer18

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

Signs of depression include feeling sad most of the time for 2 weeks or longer; loss of interest in things normally enjoyed; lack of energy; sleep and appetite disturbances; weight changes; feelings of hopelessness, helplessness, or worthlessness; an inability to make decisions; and thoughts of death and suicide.

Did you know?

There are actually 60 minerals, 16 vitamins, 12 essential amino acids, and three essential fatty acids that your body needs every day.

Did you know?

Medication errors are more common among seriously ill patients than with those with minor conditions.

Did you know?

Oxytocin is recommended only for pregnancies that have a medical reason for inducing labor (such as eclampsia) and is not recommended for elective procedures or for making the birthing process more convenient.

Did you know?

Though Candida and Aspergillus species are the most common fungal pathogens causing invasive fungal disease in the immunocompromised, infections due to previously uncommon hyaline and dematiaceous filamentous fungi are occurring more often today. Rare fungal infections, once accurately diagnosed, may require surgical debridement, immunotherapy, and newer antifungals used singly or in combination with older antifungals, on a case-by-case basis.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library