This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A paragraph contrasting two teachers in which the first half of the paragraph focuses on Ms. Chavez ... (Read 68 times)

strangeaffliction

A paragraph contrasting two teachers in which the first half of the paragraph focuses on Ms.
  Chavez and the second half focuses on Mr. Munn is using ________ organization.

a) chronological
  b) block
  c) point-by-point
  d) emphatic

Question 2

Which of the following sentences contains a pronoun case error?

a. The coach took us players out to lunch after yesterday's practice.
  b. My uncle sent my cousin and I on a trip to Japan though he himself had never been there.
  c. After Jon and he went through boot camp, they were as close as brothers.
  d. It's your turn to drive us cheerleaders to practice.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

strudel15

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

b. My uncle sent my cousin and I on a trip to Japan though he himself had never been there.

strangeaffliction

Reply 2 on: Jun 19, 2018
Gracias!

smrtceo

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

The U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommends that all women age 65 years of age or older should be screened with bone densitometry.

Did you know?

Coca-Cola originally used coca leaves and caffeine from the African kola nut. It was advertised as a therapeutic agent and "pickerupper." Eventually, its formulation was changed, and the coca leaves were removed because of the effects of regulation on cocaine-related products.

Did you know?

Cutaneous mucormycosis is a rare fungal infection that has been fatal in at least 29% of cases, and in as many as 83% of cases, depending on the patient's health prior to infection. It has occurred often after natural disasters such as tornados, and early treatment is essential.

Did you know?

Drugs are in development that may cure asthma and hay fever once and for all. They target leukotrienes, which are known to cause tightening of the air passages in the lungs and increase mucus productions in nasal passages.

Did you know?

The average older adult in the United States takes five prescription drugs per day. Half of these drugs contain a sedative. Alcohol should therefore be avoided by most senior citizens because of the dangerous interactions between alcohol and sedatives.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library